Veterinary Physical Rehabilitation
If your pet has a medical condition that makes it difficult to carry out everyday activities such as walking, running or climbing stairs, physical rehabilitation can greatly improve your pet’s quality of life by:
- Improving muscle strength, coordination, and agility
- Helping your pet recover from surgery
- Improving range of motion of the joints and limbs
- Helping manage pain
- Reducing the risk of injury due to deconditioning
- Helping with weight loss
- Promoting physical and mental well-being
Our physical rehabilitation expert combines physical therapy experience from the human world with extensive training in veterinary rehabilitation to give pets in North Georgia a world-class rehabilitation experience. In fact, NGVS is one of only two practices in the entire region with this capability. Click on the links below for more information.
- Physical rehabilitation services at NGVS
- Conditions that can benefit from physical rehabilitation
- Postoperative physical rehabilitation
For more information about our rehabilitation and pain management services
Simply call us at 678.835.3300.