Veterinary Rehabilitation Services
Following a comprehensive initial evaluation and physical examination, our physical rehabilitation expert will propose a plan of care that’s tailored to your pet’s unique needs. A treatment plan can include:
- Hydrotherapy (also called aquatic therapy using an underwater treadmill)
- Therapeutic exercise, both active and passive, for improving range of motion, strength and balance
- Manual therapy (massage, stretching, range of motion, joint and/or soft tissue mobilization)
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Therapeutic cold laser
- Electrical stimulation to help with pain relief
- Thermotherapy (heat and cold)
- Chiropractic care
- Orthotic, prosthetic, and other assistive devices
- Pain management
Often, owners are instructed in exercises they can help their pet perform at home between visits.
In addition, we provide other services such as measuring and fitting of carts or wheelchairs, splinting/bracing, and guidance and instruction on other assistive devices to help pets regain strength and mobility.
For more information about our rehabilitation and pain management services
Simply call us at 678.835.3300.